Thursday, May 26, 2011

Maker's Fair Project - Tami Jo Designs Photo books

I love make and takes and this was the one I decided to do at Maker's Faire this year.  It is clever and quick!  I can already think of way to meld fabric and paper.


The instruction were easy to follow and several kids were making them as well.  I think it will make a great sentimental gift for Christmas or Yule so don't tell my family (hehehehe).


The link to her site Tami Jo Studios is where you can get the instructions as well as kits.  I definitely recommend starting with the precut kits since she has great color sense and fun ideas.  It is always easier to learn the technique and then move on to doing it all yourself.  Of course she has finished ones as well so all you need to add are the photos and words you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment