Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catching up while sitting down

It has been a physically overwhelming week but soooo much was accomplished.

My mother and friends took two days and transformed our garage into a shop for my boyfriend and laundry area for all.  We pushed but it is a great shift in space. Now he can be creative as well.

Had a wonderful class at Eddie's Quilting Bee  - second in the series of three for French braid.  There are some really inventive quilts being created. This is the first time I have had a students do the appliquéd center as well as the stained glass black outlines.




Finally started on my fourth in series of Goddess Fabric Collages which I am doing with my women's group.  This one for FREYA seemed harder to make time for and things kept getting misplaced.  I am on task now and will post photo as it gets further along. Next ones will include Aine, Lilth and Baba Yaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment